Praise God! And Thank you to all who prayed and gave to make this project a reality. This is a day of celebration!
We are now fully funded ($13,500) to print the 1000 copies of the books and mail them to the 1000 top leaders of the English speaking church.
Prayer and Fasting
We are attempting to tear down a stronghold that without God’s intervention may cause millions or hundreds of millions to fall away from the faith during the end times. This not something to enter into lightly. The opposition to this effort will probably be extreme. As I’ve stated earlier, this may be the most significant Kingdom effort I have been involved in during my lifetime.
Because of this I am asking all of you to cover this project with prayer. The book itself presents a solid (if not irrefutable case), however human exegesis alone will not overcome anything. Only God can open someone’s eyes or awaken them to the truth of his Word.
Personally, I’ve been spending 30 minutes a day, going down the database of leaders and praying for them individually by name. I ask that you join me in the prayer effort. Here are specific prayer requests that I ask you join us in praying for generally:
- God to supernaturally allow the books and DVDs to reach the inbox of each leader and not be “filtered” out by a secretary.
- God to supernaturally prepare the mind of the leader so that he/she is convinced they need to read the book personally.
- God to supernaturally open their eyes to the truth of God’s Word whether that is what I’ve written or not. May God’s truth reign supreme.
- God to supernaturally soften the heart of the leader to receive the truth of God’s Word and to act upon it.
- God to help the leader overcome any selfish personal reservations they have to implementing the truth, be that pride or position or materialism or relationships that may hinder them from acting.
- God to prepare the hearts of all the leader’s “flock” to receive this message as well.
When Marvin Rosenthal went down a similar path in the early 90’s, he was vilified for his views and fired from his position as Director of a major ministry. All because he dared challenge the pretrib. rapture.
Although Rosenthal and VanKampen’s works were fundamental and theology-shaking (our little book does not rise to that level), the challenge that the Mystery Project presents to the pretrib and post-trib camps may be even more severe! Sending books directly to the 1000 top leaders (even if those books take a collegial and gentle approach) is a full frontal assault on the stronghold. I fully expect similar treatment to that received by Rosenthal. Million-dollar ministries and careers may be viewed as at risk if the paradigm shifts. It is probable that I will be lied about in print and presented as a heretic or worse. My views may be distorted and attempts may also be made to damage or shut down this ministry.
God may use some of that mistreatment for good. It may be the means by which debate happens. Vilification may lead to more attention being paid to this little book than could ever happen otherwise. God knows what mistreatment will lead to good and what won’t.
- My prayer request for me personally is that God allow all mistreatment that leads to the advancement of his Kingdom and prevent all mistreatment that doesn’t further his truth from advancing. Your praying for this will make it easier for me to face adversity knowing it is all working together for good.
Books for our Donors
Those who financially supported this effort will be receiving copies of the DVD and the Exclusive Leadership Edition of the book. I am excited for you to read it. The DVDs are already printed. I will be sending the books to the printers shortly and everyone who sacrificially gave to this effort should expect their copies within 30 days. (depending on printing times)
There were two individuals who gave in excess of the top threshold amount and I am already in conversation with them about the private teaching opportunities for their churches or small groups.
To everyone who was led by God to support this effort – thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God someday say, “Well done good and faithful servant.”
Timetable for Mailing Books to Leaders
I am currently praying about the proper time to mail the books and DVDs to the leaders. As many of you are aware, there is a fallacy in the church that the Rapture will occur on or about Sept. 23rd of this year. I am trying to decide if it is more beneficial to send the books prior to this date or after this date?
A disadvantage of mailing the books prior to this date is that some may think to themselves, “the rapture is happening in two weeks, why read this book?” But after that date, there is actually an advantage of being able to say, “The rapture didn’t happen as many predicted, …”
Feel free to leave comments with your thoughts on this issue.
Again, it is a day of celebration! I can hear the stronghold starting to crumble. God is on the move.
“God is on the move, on the move, Hallelujah
God is on the move in many mighty ways
God is on the move, on the move, Hallelujah
God is on the move, on the move today” -7eventh Time Down